‘f¦ΒΙίι‘ S ΕV50 Xΰυ
- 1 FΌ³΅³ρ F2006/08/26(y) 03:29 ID:7fp9oUws
- Burn baby burn
It was a go-go inferno
report by :Narisa Nitikarn Pattayamail.com
The hottest bar on Walking Street was the Supergirl Go-Go Club on Soi Diamond on Monday afternoon,
when panicked vendors and residents called the fire brigade after a blaze broke out in the bar.
Supergirl on Soi Diamond was at its hottest midday Monday when fire gutted the bar.
Police and five fire units raced to the flaming venue, which was empty and locked shut at the time.
Firefighters broke the lock on the front door to gain access to the fire.
Once inside they had the blaze under control
in 30 minutes, and sprayed water on nearby businesses to prevent any potential spread of the conflagration.
Pradit Rianmalakul, owner of gSuper Girl:
The Most Swinging A-Go-Go Club In Townh told police that he rented the premises from the Soi Diamond Hotel
and that the venue had yet to open for the day.
The blaze gutted the inside of the bar.
Investigations revealed that the fire started in the front of the bar, spreading inside.
gAt this point we donft know the cause of the fire but are continuing with our investigation.
However, there three main suspected causes: an electrical short circuit, arson,
or arson for insurance purposes,h Pol Maj Chaiporn Thongnarpian,
on-duty criminal investigation inspector told reporters.
f¦ΒΙίι S 100 ΕV50
read.cgi ver2.0 beta3 (03/08/25)